Fully unlock AyaNova with a temporary key!
- Please fill out below to receive your temporary key request
- As soon as we can, we will send you two emails - one in reply to your request with instructions, and the other the actual Key
- Meanwhile, if not already, download the AyaNovaSetup.exe file
- Install taking the defaults
- Run AyaNova, logging in with the pre-entered user and password
- Apply your AyaNova & optional add-ons temporary 30 day activation key as per its email instructions
- Start following along with the tutorials in the AyaNova Help documentation
You will receive a key to fully unlock for 30 days the AyaNova service management software and its optional add-ons that you have downloaded and installed.
Apply the temporary key before its Install By date.
Once you have applied the temporary key as per its instructions, your AyaNova will be unlocked fully so that you can try out everything.
If you have contacted us, but have not received a reply
1. Do not use a HotMail account
If you have sent an email using a HotMail account, although we may receive it and have sent a reply, you may never receive reply and we will never be advised that it was rejected by HotMail
You can also check out these two URL links about why not to use a HotMail account if you actually want to receive email from other's that do not have a HotMail account:
2. Your SPAM settings:
Your email program or your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is using a spam filter that is filtering out all email from us, or certain email depending on the content.
You need to edit your email program and contact your ISP to allow all email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have done this, either forward your previous email, or send a new email stating that you did not receive a reply due possibly to a spam filter, and we will resend the information.
We are not made aware by your spam filter that the email has not been received by you. The only way is if you confirm the receipt, or contact us again.