Navigation: Feature Details > Customer Service Requests >
Rejecting a Customer Service Request
1. Select the Reject service request menu option
2. Customer service request screen will close, bringing you back to the Customer service request grid.
•And if the client is a member of a region that is using the Client Notification feature, they could automatically be sent an email letting them know their service request has been rejected.
3. Click Refresh on the Customer Service Requests grid to view updated status
4. A rejected (declined) customer service request can be accepted a later time
5. Only a client via WBI login can delete a declined service request
Refer to the WBI Online Help which provides detailed information on configuring clients for access via WBI.