Manage your service
Save time and money and generate more revenue by bringing order to your service business.
Quickly find out if AyaNova is a good match for your business in the shortest time possible by taking our guided tour: "Evalution to production use" now.
We can host AyaNova for you or you can install AyaNova on Windows or Linux and run it in-house.
Visually schedule service and repairs.
From simple single labor incident repairs to more complex multi-activity, multiple service technician tickets for ongoing projects our work order is designed to flexibly adapt to your needs seemlessly.
There are 10 different item types in a Work order but don't worry; they only appear when you add them keeping every service ticket as simple as possible.
- Units - select and track Customer equipment repairs even meter readings.
- Scheduled users - schedule service technicians for future service
- Tasks - check list of tasks to be performed
- Parts - parts used in service
- Part requests - out of stock parts required to complete service
- Labor - labor provided during service
- Travel - travel required to provide service
- Expenses - assorted expenses required to provide service
- Loan units - equipment loaned or rented to a Customer
- Outside services - 3rd party service i.e. contractor, service depot or RMA / Warranty
Recurring revenue and great customer service go hand in hand with AyaNova's Preventive maintenance feature.
Create a single Preventive Maintenance order, choose the repeat interval and let AyaNova automatically generate the service workorders on schedule.
PM's have their own unique Notification events that tie into the AyaNova Notification system alerting whoever needs to know about upcoming end dates for time limited PM schedules, potential shortages of Part inventory required for upcoming service and more.
Customer service requests
AyaNova has a Customer portal enabling your customers to optionally log in and make service requests directly which are displayed to the service manager as Customer service requests and can be accepted directly into new service work orders.
Customers can also be optionally given access to view and report their own work orders.
Often your Customers may be part of a chain or group of multiple separate customers controlled by a single entity. AyaNova fully supports this scenario with the Head office feature which not only enables grouping Customers by Head Office but also in the Customer login portal which enables a single Head office login account to request and view service for multiple customers that share their Head Office.
Note that a Customer Contact type User is separate from the Customers and can only log in to AyaNova if you specifically allow them to.
Your service company likely needs to track *all* service in detail, not just to a particular Customer but often in great detail right down to individual items or equipment owned by that Customer.
AyaNova fully supports this with the Customer Units feature.Units can be
- selected on work orders
- quickly have their service history viewed from their Unit form
- viewed as a list belonging to each Customer from the Customer form
- have their warranty status tracked through a common unit model or individually
- metered for tracking meter usage for maintenance and service tracking and as one of the many types of automatic notifications available when the meter reading exceeds a set threshold
Manage your inventory
AyaNova has a powerful multi-warehouse inventory system with many time saving features.
- inventory is optional and can be turned off if you don't require it (you can still use Parts)
- inventory is always live and reliably controlled in a block chain
- track Parts and inventory in multiple warehouses
- view and adjust inventory in the Inventory table form
- set and control Stocking levels
- track Part Serial numbers
- create collections of multiple parts in Part assemblies for use on Work orders
- order Parts via Purchase orders
- handle out of stock work order parts required via Part requests
- import Parts and inventory from any source via text files
- import inventory from QuickBooks desktop edition using the included QBI utility
Dashboard widgets are used to bring together in one place, summarized information from many areas of AyaNova.
Keep a pulse on the health of your business in real time with a variety of chart dashboard widgets showing business metrics essential to the success of any service or repair organization such as Percentage of work orders completed on time, Billable hours summaries, Counts of work orders by Status and more.
Service related list widgets come in manager versions showing all items and personal versions for individual service technicians.
AyaNova has a User notification system that enables AyaNova Users to be automatically notified within the AyaNova application or by email or sms text message when any one of dozens of events are triggered in AyaNova.
AyaNova also has another entirely separate Customer notification system enabling your Customers to receive notifications about events relevant to Customers.
All AyaNova reports can be edited and new ones created using the powerful built in report editor.
Customize text and translations
Change any text displayed in the user interface to suit your business, industry or language.