Meter readings can also trigger a
Unit meter reading multiple exceeded Notification.
Authorization Roles required¶
Many roles can select this object on other records where approriate. Editing or viewing this object in detail is only available to Users with the following roles:
- Business administration
- Service manager
- Service technician
Read only access
- Business administration - restricted
- Service manager - restricted
- Service technician - restricted
- Sales - restricted
How to access Meter readings¶
Meter readings are accessed in the following ways:
- From the Unit form's Meter reading button
- From a service work order's Meter reading button displayed below a selected Unit on a work order if that Unit has been set to track meter readings.
Meter readings data table¶
Meter readings edit form¶
The Meter readings edit form provides all the standard edit form functionality and the following fields:
This read only field indicates which Unit this meter reading will be applied to.
Unit meter reading¶
Unit's meter reading is entered here.
An optional note to include with this meter reading.
Meter reading date¶
The date and time the meter reading was gathered.
The meter reading has most of the common edit form menu options however it does not have a
New button. Additional records need to be added from the main meter readings table.